Vancouver Coastal Health’s Transgender Health Program Library is an oft-cited collection of excellent articles about transgender health that you’ll want to bookmark for later reference. Authored from 2004 through 2006, the Library is currently being reviewed and will be updated with current information as required. The Library includes content for both for clinicians and consumers, such as:
- Care of the patient undergoing sex reassignment surgery (SRS)
- Caring for transgender adolescents in BC: Suggested guidelines
- Transgender primary medical care: Suggested guidelines for clinicians in BC
- An Advocacy Guide for Trans People and Loved ones
- Getting Trans-Competent Care: How to Work With Your Nurse or Doctor
- Trans People and Osteoporosis
…and many more. All articles are available for free as PDF files.